Dr. Mark Hashim to be featured presenter at CBD & Cannabis Congress in Orlando, Florida on 3.14.20-3.15.20
Mark Hashim, MD of the The Herbal Clinic, MD will be a featured presenter at the first annual CBD Cannabis Congress, organized by the American College of CBD & Cannabis.
This event is intended to assist physicians and educate patients in their need to understand the evidence-based facts and to have the most up-to-date knowledge regarding uses and issues of CBD products and medicinal cannabis.
The American College of CBD & Cannabis is the first professional medical association to offer physicians the knowledge needed to provide better care and advice to patients.
Interested attendees can register here for this event, which is taking place on on March 14–15 at the Rosen Shingle Creek®️ Resort in Orlando, Florida, to hear from medical experts on a variety of topics related to CBD & Cannabis.
- CBD and cannabis History and Biology
- The Endocannabinoid System and How It Regulates Homeostasis
- Chronic Pain, Seizures, Stress, Anxiety and Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis and Spasticity
- Opioid Addiction
- Drug Interactions
- State and Federal Laws and Regulation
- Future Role of CBD and cannabis in Medicine
- Find out the best uses of CBD & Cannabis to help you and your patients.
- Learn how CBD & Cannabis can be used in place of opiods.
- Understand the current legal issues surrounding CBD.
- Know how much CBD to prescribe your patients.