Now available: new full spectrum pain relief cream and homemade soap
Dr. Hashim is pleased to announce the latest pain relief cream enhanced with full spectrum CBD, OptiHeal for only $40.00
This unique combination of pure essential oils and organic ingredients along with CBD is extremely effective for treating localized inflammation that causes joint pain, muscle pain and spasticity, and especially neuropathy. Patients have reported amazing results within minutes of application and sustained relief with continued use.
This 4-ounce topical cream contains 12 mg of full spectrum CBD along with the following active ingredients: menthol crystals, pure peppermint essential oils, arnica, white willow bark, capsicum, neem and grape seed extract.
About the Ingredients
- Full spectrum CBD is excellent when applied topically for localized pain and inflammation, and fighting skin cancers.
- Arnica is beneficial for inflammation, joint pain, superficial phlebitis, insect bites and swelling caused by broken bones.
- Pure peppermint essential oils are beneficial for headaches and muscle aches.
- White willow bark is known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory and is used for headaches, muscle pain, rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
- Capsicum is great for back pain, muscle spasms, headaches, cancer, skin aging and all pain related to arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Neem comes from an evergreen tree in India that is revered as an anti oxidant, rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids and has been used to treat redness, swelling and pain associated with acne and it has antibacterial properties. It is even used to treat those nasty stretch marks and works well for eczema and psoriasis. It also can be used for ringworm; athletes foot, and nail fungus.
This topical cream can also be safely used on pets to fight ticks and fleas
Dr. Hashim has also developed a homemade full spectrum CBD soap line made with organic pure essential oils. This soap is very effective for treating skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Each bar is $20.00
To order yours, request it in-office or call us at 727-202-4325