Virus Mitigation and Prevention Strategies
- Low Vitamin D is a major risk factor. Adults should take 5000-10, 000 iu a day of D3. No overdoses have been recorded at 10,000 iu a day. At some point, after a couple months or so, check a level and you want to be above 55.
- 50% serious Covid disease patients are deficient in Zinc. Take 15-30 mg daily (adults).
- Selenium 220 mcg/ day. Don’t take more.
- Quercetin 500 mg a day
- Vitamin C 1-2 gm minimum in divided doses throughout the day,
- N-AC 600-1000 mg/day
- Lysine 1.5- 2 gm a day. (Documented to be protective by virologists in the DominicanRepublic.)
- DMG (Dimethyl Glycine) 200 mg 2-3 times a day if you had vaccine/ shedding symptoms. Daily if not. This may help the epigenetic control problem, but in any case it is a good metabolic supplement.
- Other things that we are looking at for potential use in being healthy against viruses:
- Nigella, otherwise known as Black Cumin acts like a weak version of Hydroxychloroquine. (5-6 seeds chewed a day). Can be purchased in Indian Groceries. This is also made into a tea which I find tasty. 1 teas ground up steeped in hot good quality pure water.
- Elderberry concentrate (I eat mulberries off the tree.)
- Green Tea
Other Things to Consider
• Obesity is a major risk factor. For COVID. Now is the time to be conscious of good diet, fresh air and clean water. I recommend the books Grain Brain —Perlmutter and the Obesity Code–Fung
- Increased Humidity is a major way to diminish viruses in the air around us. In winter, use a humidifier. A HEPA filter may help. Open windows to let in fresh air as possible.
- A DOD study in 2018 showed that taking the flu vaccine increased the risk of contracting a Coronavirus by 36% i
- If you get sick, early treatment (within 5 days) yields the best outcomes. Keep a copy of the McCullough protocol with you and show your doctor. I recommend getting on line and ordering some Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine from an overseas pharmacy. If you are worried about overseas production keep in mind over 95% of the medicines you’ve been getting have been from China without direct FDA/OSHA oversight. There is a separate paper at this site on protocols.
i “Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017-2018 influenza season.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31607599/